COREBAY Hotel Telephone, Adjustable Ringer Volume, P/T Mode, Pause, Flash, Redial, No Need Battery, Environmental Standards, Space Saving, Easy to Operate, Durable
- [Function] Complete basic functions, including replay, pause, flash off, pulse/tone dialing, ringtone and volume control, etc.
- [Mini Landline] Smaller size, flexible placement, does not take up too much space, makes the office living room more tidy.
- [Pulse / Tone Dialing] This telephone set allows you to programmed in TONE (multifrequency) or PULSE (decadic), according to the line to which is connected. You can change the dialing mode between Pulse and Tone. To do this, use the near the letters P and T, where P stands for Pulse and T means Tone.
- [PAUSE Function] While dialing a number, press the PAUSE key to insert a pause of approximately 3 seconds. This key may be used in PABX applications.
- [Volume Control] Bell Volume Control The unit has volume levels. ‘Hi’ means high and ‘Lo’ means low.